One of the most important functions of my District Office is to help constituents navigate federal agencies. Although we cannot override decisions made by a federal agency, my office can make an inquiry on a constituent’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just help you cut through the red tape.

what agency do you need help with?

how to receive assistance

In order to open a case with my district office, we will first need you to fill out a casework request and privacy release forms found here. Once you have completed these forms, please mail or fax them to my District Office. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a caseworker over the phone, please call my District Office at 972-556-0162.

Congressman Kenny Marchant
ATTN: Caseworker
9901 E. Valley Ranch Pkwy
Suite 2060
Irving, TX 75063
Fax: (972) 409-9704

casework limitations and restrictions

Please keep in mind that while my office can act as a liaison between a constituent and a federal agency, in no way can my office circumvent the laws, regulations, and procedures set forth by federal law. However, we may act on your behalf to ensure that your case is handled appropriately, efficiently, and in a manner consistent with your rights as a citizen of the United States.

Due the office’s role as a federal entity, it cannot assist constituents with issues regarding Texas state agencies or  judicial matters.

If you are in need of assistance with an immigration issue, please contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services directly. Their website can be found here.

Examples of State Issues

  • Child support
  • Motor vehicle registration or loss of license
  • Welfare
  • State taxes
Examples of Judicial Matters

  • Child custody
  • Divorce
  • Criminal investigations and prosecution
  • Imprisonment